YouTubers

Magz

What kind of cameras do YouTubers use these days? I see some videos are of very high quality (according to my newbie knowledge, of course), while others look really terrible. What do you guys think?

PerfectClick

There are a couple of user-friendly cameras that will fit your budget. Again, the choice will depend on the photographer's level of experience. I would recommend the Canon EOS 850 SLR, mostly because it is user-friendly, light portable, and has a flip-out screen.

CreativeSet

There are a couple of user-friendly cameras that will fit your budget. Again, the choice will depend on the photographer's level of experience. I would recommend the Canon EOS 850 SLR, mostly because it is user-friendly, light portable, and has a flip-out screen.
I have seen the Canon EOS 850 in use before, and I think it is a camera that would suit both beginners and professionals. There are a couple of great cameras that fit this purpose, depending on how much you are willing to spend.

Portrait

Nowadays you can get quality equipment at affordable prices, plus it depends on your budget. I have come across YouTubers who use their phones and still deliver quality content. Mastering how to shoot these videos also has an impact on the final product.

Editor

Nowadays you can get quality equipment at affordable prices, plus it depends on your budget. I have come across YouTubers who use their phones and still deliver quality content. Mastering how to shoot these videos also has an impact on the final product.
Whereas quality equipment will guarantee excellent video quality, you have to learn how to capture quality videos. I have come across YouTube videos that depict a lack of experience and skill. Lighting is another factor to keep in mind.

Carrie

What kind of cameras do YouTubers use these days? I see some videos are of very high quality (according to my newbie knowledge, of course), while others look really terrible. What do you guys think?
Oh, do you YouTubers really use professional cameras? I was under the impression they just wing it with their phones. I guess I need to update my knowledge about the industry LOL.

ClickExpert

Oh, do you YouTubers really use professional cameras? I was under the impression they just wing it with their phones. I guess I need to update my knowledge about the industry LOL.
Established YouTubers invest in quality equipment and get professionals to record for them. Others still do it on their own. Like most of us here say, it depends on the budget and level of experience. Even the most famous ones must have started from somewhere and made the usual mistakes.

Silva

Maybe they use their phones when they get started, but like @ClickExpert said, established YouTubers have high quality expensive equipment. They sometimes also get free stuff if they feature it on their videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc