Your go-to mic for livestreaming?

SamanthaL.

I've been using the Samson Go Mic which appears to have good reviews, but I'm not a fan. I don't think it does any better than the mic on my laptop or smartphone. It might even be worse since I get so many pop sounds. It was super cheap though. What is your preferred mic when you're shooting content for livestreaming?

Marc

I have a Blue Yeti and I'm happy with it. I use a baffler with it sometimes and it improves the experience. There are some decent budget mics out there, but spending a little more will help you get a mic that is easy to use straight out of the box.

PictureHub

I've been using the Samson Go Mic which appears to have good reviews, but I'm not a fan. I don't think it does any better than the mic on my laptop or smartphone. It might even be worse since I get so many pop sounds. It was super cheap though. What is your preferred mic when you're shooting content for livestreaming?
Are you referring to the Samson G-Track Pro? I would recommend it too because of its solid build as well as the USB mic that makes it perfect for streaming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan