Your Drink?

Derek

What is your go-to drink while working on your content? Contrary to what many people say, I find coffee pretty useless when I am working. I prefer drinking herbal teas instead.

Silva

I can't live without coffee. I can't even start my day without coffee. I just am so addicted to it it's not even funny. What was life before coffee? :D

Anastasia

It's hard to believe, but I am not a fan of coffee either. I hardly ever drink something while working. I love beer though, if that counts :D

Kuki

One more vote for coffee. Coffee is life LOL! But all jokes aside, I really need coffee to function. I may not be as addicted as Silva, but I really need it on the daily.

TheBlueElephant

I'm putting in my vote for herbal tea. I used to drink coffee during college, but I would sweat all the time and shake. It just wasn't healthy. I switched to herbal tea and it has made me so much healthier.

WidestScreen

I used to consume SO many energy drinks. It was honestly an addiction. My stomach would hurt after I'd drink one and that was my wake-up call to cut back. I stick with coffee now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan