Wyze?

Sweet Takes

Anyone heard of this company? I recently bought a couple of outdoor trail cams and a few indoor cameras. I see they gage numerous products (car vacuum cleaners, headphones). So far I am impressed. They make things cheaper than a lot of other companies.

Rapp

I have heard of them. I wondered how good their products were because of the low cost. I almost bought a doorbell camera. How do you like the cams you bought? Are they good quality?

ePIC

I've never used one of their products, but I've heard good things about them. They make lots of stuff. I believe they even make PTZ cameras.

Rachel

I have the Wyze outdoor cam and I absolutely love it! I've used it to protect my home, but I've also used it to watch a nest of robins. That cam was ridiculously cheap, too.

Goldflash

They even sell cordless vacuums.

What I'm trying to find, though, is an audio recorder. I went through their inventory and couldn't find anything.

Their cameras seem to be very popular.

Fairytale Studios

What I'm trying to find, though, is an audio recorder. I went through their inventory and couldn't find anything.

Their cameras seem to be very popular.
Their camera is great for security, but its audio quality is dismal, so definitely look elsewhere if you're looking for that. I was surprised that it was so bad.

Sweet Takes

That's awesome that so many people have their products or at least have heard of them. Honestly I found a video of them and thought they were clever. That's what sold me. The low prices also helped. I'm getting a smartwatch this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc