Writing Reviews

Beck

Anyone here feel confident enough to write reviews for equipment? Some of what I have read are not very good. I think some of us here need to re-populate that talent pool.

Davey

I have written some reviews from an amateur's viewpoint. My friend owns a blog and he asked me to review a couple of cameras, so I obliged him. I always check reviews before I buy anything expensive. I sure appreciate the folks who write them. What makes for an informative or bad review in your opinion, Beck?

PerfectClick

I would be glad to be a reviewer. If you check online, some reviews catch your eye because of being well written. Are there opportunities to write reviews and get paid?

Vivid

Do manufacturers hire reviewers? I would be glad to take up such a role. You may have come across websites that offer reviews for various gadgets. I think there is an opportunity of earning passive income by writing reviews.

Markshot 12

I know my Canon well enough to review it and I do have a passing knowledge of the English language. I would do it if someone asked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc