Would You Do Your Own Stunts?

TheBlueElephant

I've heard of actors that do their own stunts. Tom Cruise comes to mind. Would you be willing to do your own stunts on a project? I would be hesitant as I have a young family and I wouldn't want something to happen to me.

Starry

It would be challenging but I would go for it! I'll just have to believe in the movement of the stunts which I think has a big role here. But on the other hand, I would only be willing to do it if the whole set-up is reliable and if proper training has been given.

Carrie

I am a bit clumsy by nature, so I don't think I would do a stunt for my own project :D Also, doesn't it require proper training?

SushiRoll

Nope, I wouldn't do my own stunts. Not in a million years! I'm pretty risk-averse, so something like doing my own stunts would be pretty far out of my comfort zone.

Magz

I am a bit clumsy by nature, so I don't think I would do a stunt for my own project :D Also, doesn't it require proper training?
That would make two of us. I almost always drop stuff for some reason LOL. I don't think I would be good at doing my own stunts either.

Mandy

That will depend on the kind of stunt I'll do because I'm not that good with heights. I don't have a fear of it, but it seems too risky. However, I wouldn't mind being a part of a gang or something since I've always found fighting cool.

Derek

That would make two of us. I almost always drop stuff for some reason LOL. I don't think I would be good at doing my own stunts either.
Add me to that list, LOL. I always drop stuff and (sometimes) break it. This is definitely not a good thing for a videographer, right? :D I am trying to control it though, so I've gotten much better. So definitely no stunts for me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc