Who does 3d?

Josslyn

I have always wanted to try my hand at 3d animation. I know very little about it. Who does it? Where do I start? How long does it take to get good at it?

Kuki

I think you should start by choosing which software you will want to use. There are various options. Adobe Fuse and Blender are very popular in the industry. Then once you do, try to look for an affordable course to learn it. I haven't done 3D animation, but I know it's a pretty popular and in demand skill.

Darlene

Wow! 3D animation sounds really cool! It looks difficult and complicated. I'm not trying to discourage you though. I think 6 months would be enough to learn to use new software, but it depends on how much time you spend on it.

Josslyn

Thank you for the encouragement! I have a lot to study and look at. I am pretty familiar with other Adobe software so I will start looking at that. I really hope that I can teach myself.

Ryan

I am a big fan of Adobe, but their software tend to always have a steep learning curve. At least, this is what I have experienced (especially with Illustrator and Premier Pro). I am not saying it's not worth it, not at all. I am just saying that you should prepare yourself to spend a lot of time learning. Good luck :)

Rapp

I love Adobe but I struggled with Illustrator. I spent countless hours trying to master it. I gave up, I'll pick it back up in a few months. Good luck if you choose this one.

Silva

Adobe products do take time to learn. However, I think they have some of the best software in the market for all things graphics, video, motion graphics etc. Have you started yet?

Markshot 12

This is pretty specialized, so I would think tutorials should be the first course of action. After you start studying, you'll see if it's a good fit for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc