What Makes More Money?

Terry

What would you say is the most profitable niche in still photography? I think wedding photography is definitely one of them, but I can't really think of much else.

Stephen

Weddings and events are definitely one of the most profitable niches in photography. Others are product photography and I guess celebrity/supermodel photography too?

Silva

Weddings and events are definitely one of the most profitable niches in photography. Others are product photography and I guess celebrity/supermodel photography too?
Oh I never thought about product photography! That's pretty neat. I wonder how much money big companies pay their photographers to shoot their products for ads!

TruthSeeker

Others are product photography and I guess celebrity/supermodel photography too?
With product photography, the work could be neverending! There are so many companies out there that'll pay a lot to promote their services or products. They spend a lot on advertisements, so I can't see how they'll pay little for photographs.

Sweet Takes

I've never thought about product photography either. That is a great idea!
I started taking senior photographs and family photos too. I've seen to get a lot busier this year.

Lighthouse

Personal photographers for world leaders and dignitaries should pay well. When a world leader leaves their office at the end of their term, their personal photographer is the one that leaves their legacy through pictures. That leader wants history to remember them in a good light, and that is the photographers job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc