What is your motivation?

PictureHub

Do you have days where there is no energy to wake up and take photos? Do you believe that professionals and amateurs alike struggle to find that motivation at times?

Carlhue

Sure. It's just like any other trade. Whether you fully enjoy what you're doing or not, sometimes you just don't want to go to work.

Portrait

I have never stopped snapping photos. For me, photography is a way to clear my mind and get creative. There are times when I don't want to leave the house, probably because of fatigue. I think it depends on what targets you've set for yourself and the reason for pursuing photography.

Magz

I think this is something that happens to everyone. Sometimes I don't feel like doing even my favorite things. It's perfectly normal to feel that way every now and then.

Silva

I think that for me, wedding are so inspiring and motivating. I love capturing those magical moments when two people vow to share their lives with each other.

Editor

For me, photography is a way to clear my mind and find motivation. There's nothing as gratifying as taking photos because no scene can never be the same as the other.

SushiRoll

My motivation is knowing that the work I'm doing will help other people. My work is primarily focused on launching a YouTube channel that will teach children all about cooking. Even on days when I don't feel like writing scripts or testing recipes, I'm motivated because I know what I'm doing will be a good and helpful thing for lots of people! :)

ShutterUp

It depends on what you want to achieve in photography. If you are pursuing it as a hobby, it may not mean much when you don't feel like taking photos. When you pursue it as a business, you cannot afford to be comfortable when you can't get out of bed.

Anastasia

I always get inspired and motivated when I am editing. I just zone out and forget about the world around me. Having said that, I also get those days when I don't feel like doing anything. I think it's quite normal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc