What is Your Dream Shot?

SushiRoll

Every photographer and filmmaker has a dream shot, something that they would love to capture. Personally, I would love to capture the moment when a hawk or eagle grabs their prey and lifts off back into the air. I love raptors and this would be a dream come true for me!

What's your dream shot and why?

Rachel

I'm an American, but I would love to film one of the royal weddings for the UK. It will never happen, but it's my dream. I was interested in videography as a child and I used to pretend to film the marriage of Prince Charles and Princess Diana when I was little.

LifeCaptured

I'd just like to get one good shot of my cat. I take tons of photos and they all turn out horrible. I think his multicolored fur is what sets it off.

@SushiRoll Have you thought about setting up one of those nature cams? Or you could bait the bird.

Fairytale Studios

I don't have one. I have places that I'd like to use as my backdrop, but not a dream shot. That's something to think about.

@Rachel, it's adorable that you used to play at that.

SushiRoll

I'd just like to get one good shot of my cat. I take tons of photos and they all turn out horrible. I think his multicolored fur is what sets it off.

@SushiRoll Have you thought about setting up one of those nature cams? Or you could bait the bird.
I have trouble getting pet pictures too! My cat will be holding perfectly still, but as soon as I get my phone out, she starts wriggling and moving around. It's like she knows or something! 🧐

I like the idea of putting out a nature camera. I'll have to try that! My brother has a trail cam for when he goes hunting. I'll have to ask him if I can borrow it!

Anastasia

Every photographer and filmmaker has a dream shot, something that they would love to capture. Personally, I would love to capture the moment when a hawk or eagle grabs their prey and lifts off back into the air. I love raptors and this would be a dream come true for me!

What's your dream shot and why?
Oh wow that sounds so awesome! I love raptors too, and well, birds in general. My dream shot would have to be capturing aurora borealis one day. Preferably somewhere in Sweden or Norway.

EyeView

I haven't put much thought into it but I'd like to have a shot taken underwater. So much of the ocean is just unexplored so I bet it won't be difficult to get amazed. Any encounter would probably leave me with more curiosity.

Magz

Oh wow that sounds so awesome! I love raptors too, and well, birds in general. My dream shot would have to be capturing aurora borealis one day. Preferably somewhere in Sweden or Norway.
Oh those northern lights are amazing! I have seen them in the past, but unfortunately did not have a camera back then. They sure are a beautiful sight!

Plankton

If given the chance, I'd go to the Arctic and take pictures of penguins or polar bears while they spend their time without noticing my presence. I've seen animal pictures on the internet, but I'm sure there would be a big difference being the one who'd take the shot.

Last edited:

Culture Shot

My dream shot would be a photograph consisting of people from all around the world. I bet it would be an experience gathering representatives from each country.

Vid Syd

A nature scene that is ethereal somehow. A supernatural tone, an otherworldly look, or something else that looks like it was photoshopped, but was not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan