What is your biggest asset?

PictureHub

I tend to think that a photographer's best asset isn't something taught at school. Many of them are successful, yet they never saw the inside of a classroom. That is not to say that studying is not worth the effort. Being confident in all we do is something all of us have to learn; do you agree?

Rachel

I'm confident in my skills, but I feel like there's always more to learn and new techniques to try. I think my biggest asset is my patience. It takes serious patience to work with some couples. Most are your perfectly kind and realistic, but sometimes I run into a bridezilla or groomzilla and those take loads of patience.

Portrait

I'd say that a photographer's most valuable asset cannot be taught or searched on the internet. You should not only visualize and imagine an idea; you should be able to bring it to fruition too. Over time, I have learned to remain focused and adapt and shoot photos in whatever audience, and it took a while to build this confidence.

Carlhue

I feel like there's always more to learn and new techniques to try.
I tend to think that that is a persons greatest asset. And to follow through, the lessons learned are a close second.

You can have the best equipment money can buy, but if you come into this thinking that will make you good, you've got a long way to go. (Not you personally)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc