What are your hobbies?

WidestScreen

What are your hobbies outside of film editing and photography? I like to watch movies and go hiking. I find it helpful to take a break from my creative work sometimes, and I enjoy being out in nature.

Editor

I indulge in movies in my free time. I am a lover of nature walks, hikes, and outdoor sports. At times, I carry my camera and capture photos of the landscapes. Taking a break from our creative work can be hard sometimes.

Plankton

It happens that photography is my hobby and space where I can be at ease. That's why I also named myself 'Plankton' here which can also mean 'wanderer'. I'm able to let my thoughts drift around when engaging with this hobby. :)

ePIC

I'm into sports, especially basketball. I also enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, biking, and rafting. I prefer to spend most of my time outside when possible.

SushiRoll

I'm really lucky that my hobbies intersect with what I like to do for work. I'm always trying new recipes and figuring out ways to adapt them so kids that make them easily. I also like to read food memoirs! :)

Derek

I am a movie freak! But I recently enrolled myself in a pencil drawing course. I am really enjoying it so far, but it's really hard for me because I have never drawn in my life.

Silva

I love playing board games. I have other hobbies, but board games are what I love to do the most in my free time. I know they sound nerdy, but they are so much fun :D

ShutterUp

I enjoy playing basketball, soccer and table tennis when I can spare a few hours. I also love going for hikes since landscape photography is a preferred niche. It can be challenging to spare time for other activities as a full-time photographer!

Mandy

I like watching anime and playing role-playing games whenever I have the time. It's like finally enjoying others' work and taking the time to chill. Other than that, I do some exercises like calisthenics and yoga as part of my routine.

SushiRoll

I like watching anime and playing role-playing games whenever I have the time. It's like finally enjoying others' work and taking the time to chill. Other than that, I do some exercises like calisthenics and yoga as part of my routine.
I like doing yoga too! Sometimes it's nice to take a break from work and stretch your muscles out. I haven't tried calisthenics, however.

WidestScreen

I'm really lucky that my hobbies intersect with what I like to do for work. I'm always trying new recipes and figuring out ways to adapt them so kids that make them easily. I also like to read food memoirs! :)
I'm wanting to read more food memoirs! I really like cooking, even though I don't get to do it much. I'm in school, so there isn't a lot of time to make delicious meals. So, I read about it instead. What food memoirs do you suggest?

Anastasia

This may sounds a bit old school, but I absolutely love cross stitch embroidery. I find it extremely relaxing and sometimes even therapeutic. I really enjoy doing this in my free time.

Kuki

This may sounds a bit old school, but I absolutely love cross stitch embroidery. I find it extremely relaxing and sometimes even therapeutic. I really enjoy doing this in my free time.
Oh I love embroidery. When I was a kid, I used to spend hours upon hours in my grandmother's living room doing that with her. She was the one who taught me how to do it. It brings back a lot of good memories :)

Mandy

I like doing yoga too! Sometimes it's nice to take a break from work and stretch your muscles out. I haven't tried calisthenics, however.
You can lookup calisthenics and see that it's good for burning fat and building muscle. The next thing you know you'll be doing a photoshoot of your body!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc