Was That A U.F.O.?

Vid Syd

Have you ever taken an outdoor shot and, upon "developing the film", noticed something in the sky you couldn't explain?

Ever caught a U.F.O. on film by accident?

Rachel

I've caught a few "ghosts", but I can't say that I've ever shot a U.F.O. in action. I'm not sure whether I believe in aliens, but the latest exposés about them sure make it seem like they are out there.

Culture Shot

When taking shots of the sky, I would mostly notice variations in the clouds and the arrangement of the lighting made by the sun. I haven't experienced filming U.F.O. maybe because of my location, but I sure would like to encounter one!

Beck

People used to think a while back that U.F.O.'s were "hiding" behind clouds because that's the only place in the sky there were lights when someone took a picture of it.

Turned out it was lightning.

Mandy

During our hike, I was taking multiple shots of the sun from different angles and noticed a random shadow next to it. However, I just dismissed it and thought of it as a camera error.

Len S

This hasn't happened to me, but I wish it would. Nothing says luck like a U.F.O. photobombing your shot.

They're out there, I'm sure, but I can't make that claim from personal experience.

ePIC

This hasn't happened to me, but I wish it would. Nothing says luck like a U.F.O. photobombing your shot.
I could so picture that happening. I wonder if aliens are as into selfies as we are?

OP, I've captured "auras" which was really just a mistake in my lighting technique. The photos were pretty cool.

WidestScreen

I haven't caught anything interesting on film...yet! I believe that there is more to this world than we can perceive with just out senses. I'd be thrilled to get a UFO in one of my pictures! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan