Voices From the Field

Reel Media

I read the NAB's PR release and I think this is a good idea. I wonder if it is somewhat motivated by the "fake news" vitriol that seemed to attack free press. Perhaps they're hoping to show that they're regular people, doing a job, and doing it well and with integrity. I'm just speculating, of course.

Culture Shot

With this pandemic, there have been lots of conspiracies spiraling around the internet. Social media is becoming a source of fake news too so I find this campaign essential during these times. It can help prevent unnecessary panic by providing factual information and also support.

Mentee

The campaign is timely and with everything that's going on, there's a need to know how things are happening from the witness themselves. It also gives the news a community feeling to it because of how information is being provided by the locals.

Beck

We need these fine people down on the Mexican border. To be honest, I never knew much about their organization until I saw it here. We need more unbiased reporting these days.

Portrait

Often, we don't appreciate how much it takes for broadcasters to create the final story. Perhaps it is a way to make people appreciate the free press and the sacrifices involved.

Amanda Louise

I think that campaigns like this both work to educate the public about the hard work that goes into creating broadcasts, as well as honoring the people who make the broadcasts. I think it's important to recognize people's hard work and dedication.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc