Virtual Reality

Amanda Louise

Has anyone ever experienced virtual reality? This is a really exciting development in film and gaming, and as the years go by, its only going to become better and more immersive. I'm definitely planning on trying VR as soon as its safe to do so.

CreativeSet

I have not experienced VR before, but I imagine it to be a mind-blowing experience. Are you considering trying it in a public space, or do you intend to purchase a headset?

Vivid

Expert opinion had it that VR technology would be so advanced by now. It seems to have taken a pause but is now on the rise. Does the high cost of VR equipment become an obstacle to some enthusiasts?

WidestScreen

I love VR! My friend has a VR headset, and we spend a lot of time on it. I also love watching videos of people wearing a VR headset and then tripping and falling over something! I just think that VR is so cool and I'm excited for it to become more mainstream.

Davey

Yes, I have a HTC Vive headset and controls. It was an awesome experience at first, but I haven't pulled it out in some time. The excitement kind of wore off.

Paul Stevens

I worry about it becoming bigger than it already is. I've tried VR games before, but those have always made me nauseated and anxious. It isn't worth it to me.

Fairytale Studios

I'm a big fan of the technology too. It's not just about games anymore either. Now you can use the devices to watch concerts and even visit with your family virtually.

ePIC

What's not to love? It's the ultimate way to experience things that we can't do in real life. It allows for creativity and exploration in a whole new way. I enjoy the games, but like @Fairytale Studios said, you can use the technology for much more than that.

ClickExpert

I love VR! My friend has a VR headset, and we spend a lot of time on it. I also love watching videos of people wearing a VR headset and then tripping and falling over something! I just think that VR is so cool and I'm excited for it to become more mainstream.
It gets scary at times, right? People display varied reactions with the headsets on. I think that virtual reality is a great concept that has come a long way. How does it compare to augmented reality and mixed reality?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc