Videography Courses

ZoomShot

A friend of mine asked me what the best course is for an aspiring cameraman or videographer. I am not sure what advice to give her. there are various courses and accreditations around, but which would be most useful?

LifeCaptured

I think it depends on what they already have a knack for, what they're hoping to learn, and what types of things they like to shoot. There are tons of free tutorials out there, but I think trial and error is one of the best ways to learn.

Madhatter

There are a lot of online platforms out there where people are teaching videography amazingly, like skillshare and udemy. They might not be professsionals (well, depends on how you think of professionals), but I think it’s still worth checking out. Of course you should read all the reviews first before making any decisions. Online course are probably the best during this time.

Flair

Thanks, @BWithPhotos. Arri certainly seem to have a very comprehensive training program, and they are very professional. After all, they have been around for over 100 years. I will pass on the information to my friend.

Vivid

You can find countless courses online, both that are available for free or that will cost a few bucks. I think that studying diligently and practicing these skills makes a difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc