Using YT influencers?

ePIC

Has anyone here worked with a YouTube influencer in order to get your film out there? I've thought about asking for a reaction/review video, but I'm not sure if it will be worth it. Any tips?

LifeCaptured

I haven't, but I'd tread carefully if I ever did. You'd need someone with a high viewer count, and if they dislike your film, that could really hurt your reputation.

Ryan

If I were you, I would invest a few hundred dollars (or even less) on YouTube ads. You can choose your audience and the cost per view is way lower that what an influencer would charge you.

Kuki

I am a bit biased when it comes to those so-called influencers; I'm not a fan. Simply because they are not all genuine. Yes, they do have a huge following, but that's not what matters. What you should consider is the engagement. If they have one million followers, but only 10 of those engage with their content, then something is fishy. Do your research first before paying them for exposure.

Stephen

YouTube ads sounds like a good idea. I have never used them, but I have heard they are quite affordable and targeted. I have never worked with any influencers either, so I'm not sure how legit they actually are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc