Uplifting Memes For The President

Len S

As you all have probably heard by now, the President of the U.S. is in the hospital for Covid. There are so many negative things being said online about this, that is really upsets me. I'm not a fan of him being President, but he's still a father. He's just like so many of us in regards of personal things like that. Have you seen any good looking still shots made into memes with actual uplifting message for the President?

Rachel

There are so many negative things being said online about this, that is really upsets me. I'm not a fan of him being President, but he's still a father.
He's still a father? So are criminals and we still send them prison. So are D-list celebs and we still dog them. Obama is a father and Trump slanders him continuously, and he's said horrible things about the Obama children. His wife is a mother and look how he treats her. And does the man have anything to do with Tiffany except for when it serves him on the campaign trail? No. I'm not witty enough to make a meme, but if I could, I'd make one with a jug of bleach and a syringe since he thinks that might be the answer to the coronavirus. Sorry, but the man refused to denounce white supremacy when he had that softball question handed to him. He isn't just like many of us. Or at least I hope not.

ePIC

As you all have probably heard by now, the President of the U.S. is in the hospital for Covid. There are so many negative things being said online about this, that is really upsets me.
You don't know whether that's a teenage boy who is trolling or a Russian operative who is attempting to sew discord among the American people right before the election. I wouldn't sweat it. I'm not into politics and I'm not good with memes. They seem to require a degree of creativity that most people lack. Good on you if you can pull them off!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan