UFO Spotting Videos

Carrie

What do you think about UFO sightings videos? Are they all fake? Or could there be any truth in them? I am not sure how much editing is involved before they are posted.

Mentee

I don't take those seriously, but I believe that there are other lives out there. So, edited or not, I find UFO videos interesting. Besides, even when presented with facts, many won't believe it if it's too good to be true.

Anastasia

I can't say that I am sure there is life out there, but I can't say that I don't believe it exists either. I think having an open mind is important when it comes to extra-terrestrial life.

With regards to the videos, I am not sure what kind of videos you are talking about, but I bet most of them have effects and are fake. The real stuff probably never gets out to the public.

EyeView

The real stuff probably never gets out to the public.
I can see this being in the confidential section files. If the real videos get out, people will either panic or say that they're fake. Seeing these UFO videos makes me glue my eyes to the screen, though. It happens that I can't stop getting curious.

Darlene

I can see this being in the confidential section files. If the real videos get out, people will either panic or say that they're fake. Seeing these UFO videos makes me glue my eyes to the screen, though. It happens that I can't stop getting curious.
This reminds me of the TV show The X-Files, remember Mulder's continuous efforts to uncover the truth? Maybe there is life out there, but I'm sure it's well hidden and nobody really gets to see it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc