Twitch

Kuki

I read recently that most YouTubers in the gaming niche are moving to Twitch because it pays much better than YouTube. Is that true? Are there any gamers in this forum that can confirm this?

Derek

I am not a "Twitcher", but it's true. It's because Twitch belongs to Amazon, and that when you are paying for Amazon Prime Video, you are participating in the payment of Twitch creators. All you need to do is subscribe to your favorite Twitch channel at no extra fee.

Silva

I am not a "Twitcher", but it's true. It's because Twitch belongs to Amazon, and that when you are paying for Amazon Prime Video, you are participating in the payment of Twitch creators. All you need to do is subscribe to your favorite Twitch channel at no extra fee.
I have never heard of this. But it sounds like a really good thing to help Twitch creators to get some sort of income for their efforts and skills.

Magz

I am hearing about this for the first time too. I think it's great that you can get paid for your live streaming on Twitch. Is it easy to get into their program?

Carrie

People don't make as much money on YouTube as they used to years ago, so they started slowly moving over to Twitch. I haven't tried Twitch myself, but I know some people who are making money on there.

Fairytale Studios

Twitch works more easily on gaming devices, or so I've heard. I think it's awesome that these folks are earning a living playing games. Although, I'm sure it's tougher than it seems to gain a following.

WidestScreen

I don't use Twitch, but I have friends who do. I also didn't know that Twitch was owned by Amazon! I'm always happy to hear that people are finding ways to earn money doing what they love. Isn't that the dream!

Vivid

I am not very familiar with Twitch, but from what I have heard, you can make money through it. Fans or subscribers can even send donations. Expert streamers can make up to $4,000 each month while devoting about 40 hours a week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan