Turning Red

TheBlueElephant

Pixar's latest offering, Turning Red, is coming to Disney+ on March 11. It's a story about a tween who turns into a giant red panda. My kids are super excited for the movie. I'm anticipating that Disney+ will put it behind a paywall for a while, as is becoming the norm. Nonetheless, I'm planning a fun movie night with the kids when it comes out. :)

ePIC

Yes, I have seen the commercials, and I'm dying to see the show. I don't usually go for cutesy films, but this one seems interesting.

JamesinJ

I'm so pumped for this movie as well! The good news is that it won't be behind a paywall, so there'll be no additional charge to watch it on Disney+ :)

Mobile 5

I remember when Pixar first came out with Toy Story back in '95.

27 years ago. (Feel old yet?) lol

I might watch this just to see how far they've come.

Carlhue

What's the message behind it? She turns into a Red Panda........but then what?

I really like Pixar's animation, but I also like a good story.

Willa

What's the message behind it? She turns into a Red Panda........but then what?

I really like Pixar's animation, but I also like a good story.
Basically, her turning into a red panda is an extended metaphor for puberty. I won't spoil it, but I really enjoyed it and I also thought it had a really good story. It definitely has a cutesy style to it, which suits it well.

Amanda Louise

I'm one of the people who wasn't a huge fan of this movie. I didn't think it was terrible, but I didn't think it was fantastic either. It just felt average to me. I enjoyed it, but I probably won't watch it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc