Trading used equipment

PerfectClick

I came across a company that purchases used equipment. Through their website, you indicate the product type, brand, model, and condition. How often do you replace yours? Trading your equipment can be a good way to upgrade if there is value for money.

Davey

That could be an efficient way to build an audio/visual collection of gear and one I hadn't considered. I don't have much to trade since I'm new to the field, but maybe I could score a deal on a used model.

That could be an efficient way to build an audio/visual collection of gear and one I hadn't considered. I don't have much to trade since I'm new to the field, but maybe I could score a deal on a used model.
This is my thinking exactly! I want to purchase nice equipment, but I don't have a lot of money to spend on it. This sounds like a good way to build an equipment collection while also saving money.

CreativeSet

You can get a good bargain through trading in. However, it is necessary to exercise precaution and check that the equipment is in good condition. As always, you should get value for money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan