Tips for hiring influencer?

SamanthaL.

Do you all have any tips for hiring the right social media influencer? Please also share any great contract templates that you've run across.

Carrie

The concept of "influencer" has changed over the years. And nowadays, any person who has lots of followers can be called an influencer. So, in my opinion, you should really be careful who you choose to work with.

Kuki

The concept of "influencer" has changed over the years. And nowadays, any person who has lots of followers can be called an influencer. So, in my opinion, you should really be careful who you choose to work with.
I agree. It's very hard to know which influencers are legit and which ones are faking it. Recently I read about a supposedly huge Instagram influencer who had millions of followers, but couldn't even get them to buy a product she was selling. She only needed 20 sales or so, but couldn't even get that.

ShutterUp

It depends on your aim. Either way, you need to know their expectations, assess their brand, and understand their style. Also, check whether their audience has established a relationship with their content.

Mushroom

My take on this: you are actually on the same boat with them. You think of what you look for when you hire an influencer, and they have their own considerations when accepting your offers. Be sure both parties understand each other’s expectations and everything has to be clear. Nothing very complicated honestly. It’s just you have to make everything clear. Even the working process and details.

Vivid

My take on this: you are actually on the same boat with them. You think of what you look for when you hire an influencer, and they have their own considerations when accepting your offers. Be sure both parties understand each other’s expectations and everything has to be clear. Nothing very complicated honestly. It’s just you have to make everything clear. Even the working process and details.
Both considerations will make sense when you've approached an influencer whose brand stands out. As a client, the responsibility of identifying a reputable influencer starts with you. Everything else will fall in place from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan