Tipping

Rachel

Do you guys get offered tips often? It's pretty standard in the wedding industry for the couple to tip their vendors, but it's a bit awkward when you're the business owner. So, how do you guys deal with tips?

Stephen

I have never received a tip LOL. I am not sure how I would feel about it. Like you said, it's pretty awkward. But hey, who wouldn't like a little extra cash :D

Silva

I have never gotten tipped either, but I think that what you could do is keep a tip box maybe? Or maybe you could set up an option for tips on your website (if you have one).

Anastasia

I have never gotten tipped either, but I think that what you could do is keep a tip box maybe? Or maybe you could set up an option for tips on your website (if you have one).
I think an option on your website is a brilliant idea! It could be like a donation type of button. The customers would then have the option to write reviews and send a tip if they wish to.

Sweet Takes

I love Anastasia's idea! Most people will order through your website (or I would imagine that is your setup).
I have been offered tips a few times. It's always a great feeling because you know they loved your work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc