Thor: Love and Thunder

TheBlueElephant

Has anyone seen the new Thor movie? I've seen so many negative reviews of this movie. I tend to enjoy Marvel movies, but with all the negativity I'm seeing, I'm wondering if I should skip out on this one.

Sweet Takes

I cannot wait to see this movie. I love all things Marvel. Thor is probably my favorite! I haven't heard too many negative things. Am I missing something?

Shanna

I have not seen it either but I am planning on it. A couple of my friends loved it. I'm planning on going to the drive-in to watch it next weekend. I think seeing Thor on the big screen will be great.

Last edited:

WidestScreen

I cannot wait to see this movie. I love all things Marvel. Thor is probably my favorite! I haven't heard too many negative things. Am I missing something?
I've seen it and I think people are just being too negative about it. It's a fun ride, with some funny jokes. I enjoyed it immensely. I think that people just wanted to find something to complain about, honestly.

SamanthaL.

I thought it was okay. It's got plenty of action scenes and a decent storyline. It's not a film I'd watch again, but it's hardly worthy of the criticism that it's picking up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc