The Worst film of 2020-2021?

Davey

What was the worst film you saw in 2020-2021, and what made it so rotten? I've seen more mediocre movies than those that are truly terrible, but Hunted certainly meets that mark. The cinematography was excellent, but it couldn't save the poor storyline and jumps in the plot. It just goes to show that even the most talented cameraman can't save a rotten film with no substance. All the ingredients have to come together.

Paul Stevens

No recent movies I've seen fit the bill, but I've been disappointed by Disney lately. Their work is fine, but I remember when it used to be spectacular and innovative. Disney needs to try something new.

JamesinJ

No recent movies I've seen fit the bill, but I've been disappointed by Disney lately. Their work is fine, but I remember when it used to be spectacular and innovative. Disney needs to try something new.
I haven't been interested in Disney much later either, Pixar in particular. I remember when I was a kid I'd beg my parents for tickets to the newest Pixar movie. But now, as an adult, I'm not excited about the new offerings from the studio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc