The Purge movies

Josslyn

I just recently watched one of these movies. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I went back and watched the previous ones too. Anyone a fan?
I don't know how they could shoot this one without being scared!

Goldflash

I saw the first one and I liked it. If they made more, I missed them.

I guess there are worse things in life than missing a purge. LOL

LifeCaptured

I'm not much for horror movies, so I haven't seen any of that franchise. It sounds like I've missed out on some good cinematography. That's refreshing to hear.

Ryan

I really enjoyed all the Purge movies, except the newest one; it wasn't that great. But the older movies were quite good. I liked the idea because it was quite original. So yes, I am a huge fan :D

Kuki

I am also a fan of the Purge movies, but I haven't watched the latest one. On the other hand, if you are planning to watch the TV series, I would stay away from season 2. It was an epic fail 🤣

Sweet Takes

I have watched all but the last one. I loved them all! Honestly though I'm not sure I can watch the last one. Isn't it like, purge forever? I literally count down the minutes until the purge is over (on the movie).

Rapp

I loved these movies too! At first I was not really sure I would like them. They were great. I watched the last one (newest one) and wasn't as impressed as the previous ones. I would have loved to have shot these movies.

Davey

I liked the TV series, but I didn't see the movies. I should probably check them out. I wish the TV series hadn't been canceled. It was just starting to get good!

Rachel

I can't handle scary movies, and I'm simply too old to ask to sleep with my mother, so she can protect me from the baddies.

I've read that the movies were fairly inexpensive to make, and the franchise has amassed a fortune. Good for them!

Josslyn

I didn't watch the television series. It's already canceled? I could see that for sure. I'm not sure if I would want to watch it week after week. Heck Prodigal Son freaked me out, week after week.

Silva

Oh, I couldn't get past the first 20 minutes of the first Purge movie, it made me so nervous, so I just stopped watching. I am not a big fan of this kind of stuff.

TheBlueElephant

I haven't seen those movies yet, but I have heard of them and I do like horror movies. The only issue is that it's hard to find time to watch movies when you have two little kids!

The Aire

Would it make me a bad person if I said I like the concept?

I don't think any series can have a showing that is better than the first one if the idea is a unique one.

Consider me a fan though.

TruthSeeker

I don't know how they could shoot this one without being scared!
The people's willingness to kill was scary, but it was a bit expected given the situation. What creeped me out was the masks in the movie! I haven't watched every movie. But so far, the whole thing does keep you on edge.

Amanda Louise

I've watched a few video essays about The Purge series and it doesn't really sound like my thing. I like watching TV for escapism, and this show didn't feel like it would be much of an escape!

Rapp

I'm not a fan of masks of any kind. For some reason these ones didn't bother me.
I like movies to escape too, I escape in watching other people run for their life in this movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc