The Canon EOS - 1DX Mark111

cassie

I want to draw everyone's attention to this organisation - the Technical Image Press Association, TIPA.
Here is a link to their 2020 awards - https://www.tipa.com/en-en/awards/tipa-world-awards-2020.html

The winner in the best DSLR Professional Camera is the Canon E~OS - 1DX Mark111.
It has new sensor and imaging systems, and has the best specifications of any DSLR ever created by Canon!

There are many other categories in the TIPA awards system, and I think you will find it rewarding reading.

Reel Media

Thanks for sharing. I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I don't know much about the awards or the organization. I'm not up to date with the goings-on in the industry, but there's no time like the present to polish up my knowledge, so thanks for the link.

The Aire

I can't think of a better way to shop for a camera, actually. If you want the best in the class you need, find organizations competitions.

Len S

Do they have a "Best Image Transfer" category? I like them better when the image transfer process is user-friendly. Or at least the process you go through to set it all up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc