The big break

Vivid

Have you ever wondered how famous photographers made a name for themselves? I don't think it was ever by sheer luck. Excellence is a result of persistence, hard work, and consistency. In a fiercely competitive field, we have to go that extra mile. Your thoughts?

Magz

I agree. Being excellent in this field is key. However, that is not enough. You should know how to promote yourself as a photographer and get the attention of the right people in order to make a name for yourself.

Culture Shot

Hard work has a huge part in it but making connections is just as important. Succeeding in this career, one would need to leave a great impression on each of the clients. In that way, the consistency gradually creates a domino effect as more people trust in your work.

Pixels

A photographer can be talented but without networking, it may take a while to succeed. The impression you make on others has an impact. Hard work, consistency, and diligence matter a lot!

EyeView

Aside from the technicalities, the character has a lot to say in a photographer's success. Content can only leave an impact when a person makes unique work. And this kind of work can only be done if one is brave enough to create amidst doubt.

Anastasia

A photographer can be talented but without networking, it may take a while to succeed. The impression you make on others has an impact. Hard work, consistency, and diligence matter a lot!
I second this. In this day and age, having connections with people is what gets you noticed and what gets you business. If you have the best skills in the world, nobody will know about them if you don't get yourself out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc