Tasty

Kuki

I've always wondered what kind of software Buzzfeed Tasty uses to edit and produce their videos. I would love to learn how to make cooking videos like those. Does anyone have any idea?

Derek

I think I have read somewhere that they use Premier Pro, but don't quote me on it. I might be mistaken. Those kinds of videos are not actually that hard to make :)

ePIC

Derek could be right, but I bet it all gets contracted out. I could see them trying to save money by outsourcing the editing portion.

Beck

Everybody does that, it seems. Outsourcing that is. Back in the day, outsourcing wasn't nearly as big as it is now. I know things change, but this is a change I never did agree with.

Dominique

Outsourcing is definitely both a time and a money saver. I also think whoever is editing those videos is using Premier Pro. It's quite a great piece of software, although it has a learning curve to it.

Plankton

Outsourcing is definitely both a time and a money saver.
You never know what kind of skills you'll find out there, and that makes outsourcing helpful. But yeah, there's the downside of getting scammed, so you still have to be careful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan