Tarantino Style

Kuki

What do you guys think of Quintin Tarantino's movie style? I find it extremely creative and interesting. I love how a scene looks "normal", and then all of a sudden it turns black and white and all confusing :D

SamanthaL.

I'm not a fan. I think it's just too weird. I know plenty of other folks who absolutely adore his work, so I doubt he's losing sleep over my disinterest.

Fairytale Studios

Yes, I love his work. I think Tarantino is one of the last few truly creative directors out there. He's not afraid to push the envelope.

Rachel

I think he tries too hard. Like he tries to be arty and weird just for the sake of being unique. When really, a lot of his ideas are rather similar to the cheesy sci-fi flicks that were on the scene in the 70s.

Derek

I'm not a fan. I think it's just too weird. I know plenty of other folks who absolutely adore his work, so I doubt he's losing sleep over my disinterest.
LOL that made me laugh! On a serious note, I do like Tarantino and love his movies. I didn't enjoy Kill Bill though, but overall, I think he's pretty creative.

Dominique

I really tried watching Quintin Tarantino's movies, but I just can't stand them. There is only one exception, and that is Django Unchained. Other than that, I don't enjoy his films.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc