Supply chain issues

Martin Riley

I keep hearing on the news about supply chain issues and how it's affecting the global market. However, I didn't notice an effect on my business or home life until today, when I tried to buy ink and found the shelves bare. Have you been affected by the supply chain issues?

SamanthaL.

I've not had any trouble getting the supplies that I need, but I've noticed that shipping speeds have slowed down. Some of my clients have balked at the time it takes to receive their photos through the mail.

Anastasia

I've not had any trouble getting the supplies that I need, but I've noticed that shipping speeds have slowed down. Some of my clients have balked at the time it takes to receive their photos through the mail.
I am the same. What used to take 1 to 2 days to be delivered now takes at least a week. I guess it's all because of the pandemic.

Culture Shot

I guess it's all because of the pandemic.
Winter is coming, so expect that deliveries will be slower. There's the pandemic, but having bad weather is a factor too. It's okay to have delayed delivery, though, instead of having the products damaged.

Carrie

I haven't seen any shortage in any specific products on the market. But I did notice that certain brands just stopped existing for some reason. Could it also be related to the pandemic?

Sweet Takes

Yes,I noticed that the shelves are bare all over the place. Even when I try to order online, the lead times are a lot longer.

Goldflash

I've been affected, but only on the annoying level. Like printer ink. There's a store online I go to buy office supplies and the orders take longer to ship. My workaround is just to order earlier than usual.

Carlhue

I've been effected as well, but it's hit-and-miss. I never know from one day to the next whether I'll have to wait for an online or offline purchase.

The Aire

I haven't noticed much of a difference in the past year. I think we got past that "hiccup" in the economy because businesses will do what they have to do to keep things stocked.

The bigger businesses WILL make money.

Darlene

I experienced this at the beginning of last year, but not anymore since. Although like Carrie said, some products just don't exist anymore. But overall, I'm able to find what I need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc