Sunflowers!

Rapp

I always have people ask me if their photo shoot can be in a field of sunflowers. Well we planted one of our fields with nothing but sunflower seeds! I really hope they all come up.

Josslyn

That sounds perfect! I do have people ask me about sunflower photos. I've got a great friend who has a couple of fields of sunflowers. He makes a killing letting people use his fields for this reason alone.

Shanna

Oh yes! I love sunflowers and think this would be a great backdrop for photos. I took photos in a field of wild flowers last year (not sunflowers). I really hope that your flowers all blossom and you take beautiful pictures.

Sweet Takes

Did you plant new seeds or seeds you harvested? I have a tough time growing sunflowers when I plant the seeds. I feed a lot of birds and in the birdseed is sunflower seeds. I have the occasional flower pop up near the feeders.

Rapp

I planted new seeds (well ones that I bought). I will harvest some of the seeds after the flowers are dead and dried. I never had a lot of luck planting any harvested seeds either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc