StyleWriter for story polishing

Fairytale Studios

I create fantasy roles for children and needed help correcting my writing style. Since some parents buy the script as a souvenir of the day, I want my work to appear as professionally done as possible. For as long as I've been in business I've used StyleWriter. It's great for catching things like passive voice. And over all, StyleWriter does an excellent job of polishing up my manuscripts. Its only flaw, and it's a big one, is that it's subscription based. So, the software will work, but it won't offer any updates after a year, unless you pay. I would love to support the industry by hiring an in-house writer/editor, but as a small business owner, it's just not in my budget. I hope this short review helps someone out there.

Rachel

Nifty! I know a couple of folks who can use this info, so I'll be sure to pass it on. I'm glad you found something that works for you.

Stephen

I've read quite a few reviews about StyleWriter and it seems to be a decent piece of software. However, most writers lean towards Grammarly for its higher level of accuracy. StyleWriter has better pricing though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc