Street photography

CreativeSet

Out of curiosity, is street photography a niche that most photographers don't choose? From what I have heard, it is not very demanding from a technical perspective. I assume that it is preferable to use a camera capable of doing high ISO shots while emitting little noise.

ClickExpert

Street photography is a unique genre, an appealing niche for photographers who like carrying their cameras everywhere they go. They can exercise their artistic freedom by capturing unplanned events just as they unfold.

ShutterUp

It looks like a niche that suits hobby photographers. Unless you own a street photography website that is constantly updated, it is hard to commercialize this niche. In such a case, you would need to have a camera with you all the time!

Culture Shot

If someone is going to have street photography as a niche, he or she should have another focus aside from this one. And yeah, it'll be important to have a camera that won't be catching too much attention because otherwise, it could become an issue for people

Starry

I haven't heard of this niche, but I find it intriguing that there's something like this. When I think of the streets, there's a lot that comes to mind. It can be busy people who are in a rush or someone who's only taking a walk. It might be fun to try this because there seem to be a lot of possible concepts and stories that can be made from strangers.

Vid Syd

It's a fun hobby. There were so many times in the past when I saw something and thought, "I wish I had a camera for that".

So now I do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc