Starting a photography blog

CreativeSet

You must have heard it said that there is a chance of a photographer making money through blogging. The way to do this is through advertising, but it first starts with attracting readers and making them come back. Does anyone of you run a blog?

Vivid

I haven't started a blog yet, but I have plans to do so soon. If you spend a lot of time promoting content on community sites like Instagram, then creating content shouldn't be a problem. WordPress is a highly recommended platform!

Lighthouse

No, I don't have a photography blog. If I did, I would market it as though it's my resume' and target movie studios and other media companies.

Carrie

I do not have a blog, but I know people who are bloggers. Blogging can be lucrative in almost any kind of niche; not only photography. However, you will need to have a strategy in place before you get started.

Anastasia

I used to have a blog (not related to photography though), but I did not have enough time to take care of it or publish fresh content regularly. There's definitely a possibility to make some money with blogs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan