Setting photography goals

Vivid

Some people claim that no one can force creativity; hence photography goals are unnecessary. On the other hand, action can lead to inspiration. How many of you use a vision board, and how effective is it?

Lighthouse

The only vision board I have is in my head. I want the final shot to be as clear as I see it before I click it. If it's not, I'll determine if it's good enough to keep and troubleshoot where I went wrong.

Rachel

I try to set professional goals, but I've honestly never used a vision board to do it. I can see how they might help some people though.

SamanthaL.

I like the idea of creating a vision board; I've just never done it. I guess there's no time like the present and with the pandemic spiraling out of control in my area, it's not like I can go anywhere.

PictureHub

I like the idea of creating a vision board; I've just never done it. I guess there's no time like the present and with the pandemic spiraling out of control in my area, it's not like I can go anywhere.
Many people do claim that a vision board works for them, not only by reminding them of what they need to do but also by keeping them accountable. I haven't been able to make one yet but do believe that it is one way to stay on course.

Derek

Some people claim that no one can force creativity; hence photography goals are unnecessary. On the other hand, action can lead to inspiration. How many of you use a vision board, and how effective is it?
I have been using a vision board for many years and I have to say that, although I am not very sure how it all works, it does work.

Vivid

Many people do claim that a vision board works for them, not only by reminding them of what they need to do but also by keeping them accountable. I haven't been able to make one yet but do believe that it is one way to stay on course.
I have thought of using a vision board in the past; to keep myself in check and to track progress. Would it help to have identical vision boards at different places?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan