Serial Killer Roles

TruthSeeker

I find that the preparation for this role is often harder than portraying it. That's because the preparation phase is when the lead actor or actress gets to see and learn the disturbing thoughts and actions that the real-life killer has done. Getting into the role may not even be for everyone since it can affect their personal life. Would you have the nerve to do this?

Carrie

I have always thought that the actors who portray serial killer roles are a bit "twisted" in real like LOL. But jokes aside, I don't think I would want to do something like this. I would probably have nightmares.

Terry

I have always thought that the actors who portray serial killer roles are a bit "twisted" in real like LOL. But jokes aside, I don't think I would want to do something like this. I would probably have nightmares.
LOL that made me laugh.

I think it's pretty interesting to get ready for a role like that. I honestly wouldn't mind acting as a serial killer :D

SamanthaL.

Jeremy Renner made a compelling Jeffrey Dahmer. It was eerie! I couldn't do it, but I'm the type who gets scared really easily. I'd be afraid that I'd wind up haunted or something.

Sweet Takes

There is no way I could play a serial killer! I don't think I could be in a scary movie. Even if I knew what was going on, I'd still be scared!
Lifetime movies scare me!!

EyeView

I'd try this to an extent because I'm interested to know how their mind works. It'll have to depend on the serial killer and on whether my nerve would be able to take it.

Anastasia

I think I would do a great job if I were to play a role as a serial killer. My friends always told me I have a mean face when I'm not smiling LOL.

Culture Shot

I think I would do a great job if I were to play a role as a serial killer. My friends always told me I have a mean face when I'm not smiling LOL.
Are you talking about the RB face? That reminds me of Kristen Stewart! But if she were to play a serial killer, she could make it seem like the killer is tired. I find Asians good at demonstrating this poker face.

Anastasia

Are you talking about the RB face? That reminds me of Kristen Stewart! But if she were to play a serial killer, she could make it seem like the killer is tired. I find Asians good at demonstrating this poker face.
LOL that cracked me up! I guess you can say that. My friends always say that to people who don't know me, I appear like a B 🤣

Darlene

I think it's a pretty interesting type of role to get into. It would need a lot of practice and preparation. I personally don't think I have what it takes to do it :D

Plankton

I'm interested in getting into the role, but I'm a bit scared if it'll have on me afterward. It's a 50-50 for me because the curiosity is there, just a bit doubtful since I don't know if I'll manage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan