Second-Hand Equipment

Mandy

Prices of gadgets and equipment, in general, can increase, depending on the status of the industry. If this happens, buying a second-hand camera would be the choice for some. What's your take on used equipment? Is it worth the money, or is it better to invest in a new product?

Anastasia

To be very honest, I would rather buy something less "popular" but new, than buy second hand gear. This has always been my opinion when it comes to video or photography gear. Alternatively, if I can wait, I would prefer to save up and buy what I really want.

Darlene

I don't mind buying second hand equipment, as long as it is still under warranty. If it's not, I wouldn't venture there. I think it's too risky.

EyeView

It depends on the equipment because I'm okay using second-hand support gear, but I won't buy a second-hand camera. It'll be the foundation, so I find it essential to buy a new one.

Sweet Takes

Starting out I bought a lot of second hand items. I was pretty lucky on most pieces. I don't see a problem with buying used, as long as you do your homework first.

Josslyn

I see no issue buying equipment second-hand. I do agree that you should do your homework first to be sure that you are getting a good deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc