Rumored new cams

Fairytale Studios

Canon has floated around rumors for what seems like ages about releasing new cameras in the EOS line. Have any of them caught your eye? The boxy C50 appeals to me, but since it doesn't shoot RAW I guess it's a nonstarter for my business camera. I'm surprised that Canon made that choice.

PictureHub

The rumors have been going on for a while, and a quick search online shows that people are anticipating the launch of the C50. With a speculated US price of $3,299, Canon would have added more features to it.

Rachel

They were supposed to come out in the first half of 2021, but I'd say that's long past. The pandemic has caused so many economic woes that I wonder if folks will buy.

Markshot 12

This is geared towards professionals, based on the price tag alone. Some have suffered.....some have not, but I can only assume that Canon has re-prioritized what it's doing here.

Len S

The boxy C50 appeals to me, but since it doesn't shoot RAW I guess it's a nonstarter for my business camera. I'm surprised that Canon made that choice.
They do that from time to time. They like to mix things up in a way we don't expect. It keeps us paying attention, and I think that's their goal. Pretty smart, really.

Rapp

Wowsa! For that price I can see that us only geared towards professionals. I have been waiting to see what they were going to come out with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc