Reviews and Ratings

Derek

Do you normally follow the reviews and ratings when it comes to a movie or TV series? Do you take them seriously? I don't. I have had many experiences where the movie had really good ratings, only to be disappointed in the end. And the other way around.

Darlene

The same thing happened to me over and over, so I decided to start watching movies based on my preference instead of reviews or ratings.

Mentee

I would rely on the movie reviews when I feel lazy choosing what to watch. But most of the time, I don't pay attention to the ratings. We have different perspectives, after all. Instead of that, I'm more after the genres and the plot.

Terry

I used to read the reviews before watching any movie in the past. But not anymore. What I do now is just check out the plot and the actors, and then I decide.

Sweet Takes

Nope! If something looks interesting to me, I watch it. I might find something crazy boring that has great reviews. I don't even like to give my review of a movie.

Plankton

Not really. I don't even pay attention to the top watched films on Netflix. I feel like if I think like this, then I'll end up missing movies gems. It's better not to listen much to others' opinions if you want to see various films.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc