Restrictions on Drones

Darlene

What do you guys think about some countries that restrict the use of drones? On the one hand, I agree with the restriction to a certain degree, because it could violate other people's privacy. But then on the other hand, it restricts the drone owner's freedom to "play" with it.

Dominique

I think that as long as drone owners don't spy on people, there shouldn't be any restrictions. Maybe there should be some rules in place about where the drones could be used?

Mentee

I didn't think that using drones could cause complications even when the user is just having fun. Legal issues could arise depending on your location, so it's better to increase awareness about it.

Mandy

Having rules is inevitable with drones because of their technological capabilities. Others will only really use it for fun, but there will still be people who'll use it for dangerous means.

Kuki

I agree. I honestly personally have never even come close to one, and I am not that attracted to them. But I agree there should be some regulations in place for their use.

Derek

I recently heard that some countries, mainly in Europe, have certain restrictions on drones. Some other countries have them completely prohibited. I guess the restrictions are fine, as long as they don't overstep the boundaries of drone owners' freedom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc