Renting a Space to Host a Shoot?

TheBlueElephant

I have a client who would like their wedding photoshoot in a barn (they are farmers), and I'm struggling to find a place! The couple doesn't want to use their own barn, so I'm trying to find a place that we can go. Does anyone have any suggestions or tips on how to find a location to rent for a shoot?

ePIC

Have you thought about creating a fake barn? Maybe you could use a combination of props and photoshop to create the aesthetic that your clients desire.

TheBlueElephant

Have you thought about creating a fake barn? Maybe you could use a combination of props and photoshop to create the aesthetic that your clients desire.
I did think about that, but they want it to be by an older barn, and they want to see the whole barn in the photos. Sadly, it does have to be real barn! I've reached out to a couple friends who live in more rural areas, so hopefully that'll yield something!

Amanda Louise

One time, when I was visiting my grandparents who live in a rural area, a wedding party just drove up to their house and asked if they could take pictures by their barn! It was so strange! I wouldn't suggest that as your go-to, but maybe if you get desperate! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc