Ready for Spring!

Sweet Takes

I know this has little to do with cameras but I'm ready for Spring! I don't know if everyone here gets snow and below zero temperatures but I'm sick of it. Another big storm headed our way this weekend.
I've had a couple of people cancel jobs because of the weather!

Rapp

I love all seasons so I'm not ready yet. I have big plans for some great photo shoots in the snow. I'd rather use the real stuff not fake snow.
I'm sorry you are over it already.

Fairytale Studios

I'm pretty sick of cold weather, but I'm hoping to snap a frost flower before the season is over, so I can't say that I'm ready for spring just yet.

ePIC

I enjoy filming winter sports, and I've gotten a decent amount of work from that, so I can't complain too much. I'm looking forward to warmer weather, though.

Josslyn

I'm headed out in about 15 minutes to shoot snow! We have about a foot of snow, and it's still coming down. I'm going to look for Cardinals and other colorful birds in the snow. One of the prettiest scenes!

Sweet Takes

I love snapping quick pictures of birds. I took a couple this morning of cardinals. We have quite a bit of snow too. We got dumped on here in the NorthEast.

Kuki

I know this has little to do with cameras but I'm ready for Spring! I don't know if everyone here gets snow and below zero temperatures but I'm sick of it. Another big storm headed our way this weekend.
I've had a couple of people cancel jobs because of the weather!
Oh I hear ya! Where I live, spring is more like the last couple of weeks of winter, so I'll just pass. I am waiting for the summer :D I'm just really tired of long and cold winters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc