Purchasing a cine camera

CreativeSet

The quality of a camera is an important attribute when shopping around. My idea is that one should look up sample footage on YouTube or Vimeo or, better still, try out the camera before purchasing it. What else should we consider?

Mandy

Reviews from other customers can be considered and we can also look into blogs for the pros and cons of the camera. More importantly, the niche where it'll be used should be noted if it's for professional means.

ePIC

I don't know about you guys, but value matters a lot to me. At a certain point, you can spend a fortune and experience diminished returns on your investment. I want something good for the money.

PerfectClick

The quality of a camera is an important attribute when shopping around. My idea is that one should look up sample footage on YouTube or Vimeo or, better still, try out the camera before purchasing it. What else should we consider?
Quality comes first, at all times. There are several videos that you can look up online, and the reviews can also help. In purchasing anything, the buyer should always get value for money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc