Photographers that inspire you

Vivid

You cannot practice photography in an echo chamber. Seeing what other artists are doing or have done can help you become better. Has anyone heard of Annie Leibovitz? Her career began at Rolling Stone. After working here for ten years, she decided to pursue other interests.

ClickExpert

Studying the work of other photographers helps others hone their skills. They can be inspired to generate new and unique ideas. The name Annie Leibovitz is not familiar, but I will strive to learn more about her. Famous photographers whose work I admire include Vivian Maier and Dorothea Lange.

Editor

Seeing what others are doing can inspire one to break barriers and take risks. It is advisable to follow and learn from the work of experienced photographers. Annie Leibovitz currently shoots for many publications, especially Vanity Fair. Has anyone of you heard of Chrisman Studios?

ShutterUp

Each day for about half an hour, I spend time analyzing the work of other photographers. The established ones have a lot to offer because of their experience. I am fond of Steve McCurry, who has been in the industry for more than three decades.

Mobile 5

You cannot practice photography in an echo chamber. Seeing what other artists are doing or have done can help you become better. Has anyone heard of Annie Leibovitz? Her career began at Rolling Stone. After working here for ten years, she decided to pursue other interests.
And that's a shame. She was one of the best and many of her photos, like the John Lennon/Yoko Ono cover of RS became classics.

ClickExpert

And that's a shame. She was one of the best and many of her photos, like the John Lennon/Yoko Ono cover of RS became classics.
Why is it a shame? That she left to pursue other interests? If you ask any artist about what inspires them, a new challenge may be the answer. It reaches a time when you have to try doing new things.

Vid Syd

We miss her photography, but it's her life. No one owes their fans their livelihood.

I would like to know what other interests she pursued though.

Vivid

Perhaps she felt that it was time to pursue a new challenge. As creative artists, you agree that we don't like being confined. I believe she gave her best in the previous assignment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryan