Peacemaker TV Show

Amanda Louise

Has anyone watched the new Peacemaker show on HBO Max? I've heard good things about the show and so I've been toying with the idea of watching it, but it looks a little wacky.

Carlhue

We need a good peacemaker in Europe right now.

I do not have HBO Max, so no, I haven't seen it.

I could go for some lighthearted material right now, though.

TheBlueElephant

I recently finished up the show and it's a pretty fun time. It's a superhero show, but it is definitely for adults (violence, adult situations, language, etc). I binged it over two nights after the kids went to bed.

ePIC

So, it's worth watching then, TheBlueElephant? I could go for a lighthearted show that's easy to binge. Not sure if it's worth investing in HBO, though.

Amanda Louise

So, it's worth watching then, TheBlueElephant? I could go for a lighthearted show that's easy to binge. Not sure if it's worth investing in HBO, though.
After a friend heartily recommended it, I decided to watch it. It's a bit on the gory side, but it's funny and doesn't take itself seriously a lot of the time. Give the theme a watch, and if you don't like the style of the theme, then you might not like the show. I thought it was worth the watch, but I enjoy superhero shows and movies.

JamesinJ

I watched it after I saw that John Cena (one of my favorite celebrities!) was performing in the show. I wouldn't have checked it out if it wasn't for John Cena, and I'm glad that I did--I enjoyed it a lot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc