Paid Ads?

Magz

Does anyone here use paid ads to promote their business? I have been thinking about different platforms, but I am not sure which one to choose. Every paid traffic source is different and has a different audience, so I am a bit lost.

Carrie

I have no idea about paid ads. All I know is social media, and I am still learning a lot. I bet paid ads could get you lots of business though.

Derek

Does anyone here use paid ads to promote their business? I have been thinking about different platforms, but I am not sure which one to choose. Every paid traffic source is different and has a different audience, so I am a bit lost.
Paid advertising can be very lucrative and profitable if you know what you are doing. But like you said, different platforms have different audiences. You need to test and see for yourself in order to see how it works.

Silva

I have been looking for some courses and resources about paid ads, as I too would like to learn how they work and what the potential ROI could be. Would love to have some ideas if someone could share their experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc