Other artistic talents

ePIC

Videography and photography require some artistic talents that lend themselves to other skills. Are you naturally creative? I'm a decent illustrator, but I'm a terrible actor.

Rachel

I have a good eye for interior design, which I guess isn't that different from styling a room or other setting for a photograph. It's all about creating a beautiful picture.

Ryan

I was told I am a good singer :) I do enjoy it a lot actually. I also recently got into painting, just following a few tutorials on YouTube. I am really loving it so far.

Darlene

I was told I am a good singer :) I do enjoy it a lot actually. I also recently got into painting, just following a few tutorials on YouTube. I am really loving it so far.
Oh wow! That's awesome! I couldn't sing to save my life LOL

I love to decorate cakes, and I think I do it quite well. I know many people would argue that it's an art, but I certainly believe it is!

Terry

Oh wow! That's awesome! I couldn't sing to save my life LOL

I love to decorate cakes, and I think I do it quite well. I know many people would argue that it's an art, but I certainly believe it is!
I think cake decoration is a pretty cool artistic skill :) I love watching videos of cake decoration on Instagram!

I can't say I have any other talents other than maybe a little creative writing. And that also only happens when I'm feeling inspired and in the mood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc