Olympus Tough TG-6

Rachel

I love it when my friends bring different cameras to our get-togethers, because it's fun to try them out. This July 4th, I got to use the Olympus TG-6. The camera takes amazing underwater images in 4k up to 50 feet deep, and it's a dream to use. It's a nice little point-and-shoot camera that allows shooting in RAW format. It's also tiny enough to fit in your pocket, but the LCD screen is large enough to see what you're shooting. Move over GoPro because you've got some strong competition.

Paul Stevens

I thought the older model was better. The TG-860 had a flip screen, which made it easier to take selfies with family and friends. Plus, it had larger buttons, which is helpful since I have huge hands. I kept hitting the wrong buttons on this thing. They were so tiny.

Rachel

Those are valid criticisms, @Paul Stevens. I can't say that I've used the older version of the camera, but I noticed the buttons were compacted on the TG-6. I just figured that a tiny camera will have tiny buttons, and that's a trade-off I'm willing to make.

Josslyn

This sounds like a great mini-camera. I use a GoPro, so I'm glad you referenced that here. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on one of these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pippercc